The Ultimate Leg Workout
Guys, say goodbye to chicken legs and ladies, get ready to turn some heads this summer. Legs are often times forgotten so it's time to bring them back in style.
1. Front squat - You can use a barbell (shown below) or dumbbells if you want additional weight. If you're just beginning try low weight or even just do bodyweight.
4 sets of 10 reps
2. Lunges - Using dumbbells for additional resistance, do these nice and slowly bringing your knee all the way to the floor.
3 sets of 10 reps (each leg)
3. Leg Press - Ladies, don't be intimidated by this one and guys don't be the one putting all the weights in the gym on the leg press. Leg press is a great exercise when done correctly. Be sure to take your time and go all the way down.
4 sets of 8 reps
4. Jump Squats - Time to move into plyometrics. This is a very basic one to get the heart rate up. No weights needed but get ready to sweat.
5 sets of 25 reps
5. Wall sits - Simple, but feel the burn!
3 sets 1:00 each
6. Run 1 mile for time. .
Everyone can do this, you just need to push through. You'll feel much better when you do.